The system allows to configure the analysis model, defining the semantics of the data and the validity rules, the supplying sources and the data collection and certification workflow in the context and in compliance with the company organization.
During the execution phase of the configured process, PCube guides the user in relation to his / her organizational role, in the census and defined activities, providing the tools to interact with the data itself (import from external sources, manual data entry, pivot, graphs, allocations) and to monitor the execution of the process.
“We realized that companies continue to use EXCEL to manage many important processes,” says CEO, Giulio Meghini. «But all – continues Meghini – is often DESTRUCTURED, with non-certified data and, moreover, the various passages are not managed correctly, causing problems and loss of time.
PCube incorporates the features of the sheet excel in a system that, maintaining the same working methods, offers tools and functionalities that allow to govern these processes while giving, at the same time, a guarantee of persistence of the data and greater efficiency in their management.
Wherever we go, companies want to adopt it because, in a few days, it is possible to manage very complex processes that require a very long time.
The platform can be easily integrated with the main ERP, CRM, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, BIG DATA sources, databases, marketing solutions, etc. For example. we are integrated with SAP, MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX, NAV and CRM, SALESFORCE, STEALTH 400 and STEALTH 3000, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
PCube is designed to support business intelligence systems at the enterprise level in the management of business performance and has already been adopted in various sectors, from fashion & luxury to manufacturing.
PCube is applied in processes where it is necessary to collect data from heterogeneous and distributed as well as exogenous sources, certify and consolidate them according to defined rules, respecting the organizational structure, so as to allow analysis at various levels of detail.
Some application examples are the budgeting and planning process, the collection and certification of sales data, the analysis of margins and, more generally, all those processes often solved through the collection of innumerable Excel sheets, with very few guarantees of validity of the data and little control over the process. The system allows the analysis model to be configured, defining the data semantics and validity rules, feeding sources and the data collection and certification workflow. During the execution of the configured process, PCube guides the user in relation to its organizational role, in the activities surveyed and defined, providing the tools to interact with the data itself (import from external sources, manual data entry, pivot, graphics, allocations) and to monitor the execution of the process.
The model we propose is the implementation of a POC on our cloud platform to let the interested companies feel the strength of our solution.
List of some processes developed with the PCube platform
- Automatic calculation process for the chargeback of intercompany costs based on parametric allocation criteria and fully parameterizable by the user
- Financial planning.
- Consolidation and certification of sales of the Retail and Wholesale companies, with weekly and monthly scope
- Processing of the Flow-through marginality, end to end on the whole Group Supply Chain, at Style level through Retail Method
- Data collection and analysis of the margins of the Company Retail / Wholesale in compliance with the Retail Method
- Data collection and analysis of the marginality of logistics and distribution companies
- Data collection, consolidation and analysis of logistics costs at supply chain level
- INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTING
- Process for monthly inventory analysis of warehouses and industrial costs.
- Process for analyzing the write-down of inventory reserves.
- Withdrawals and Gifts (INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTING)
- Process for chargeback of costs for withdrawals and gifts.
- Process of analyzing inventory differences valued at industrial cost.
- Process of analyzing production cost deviations from the standard ones.
- Process for analyzing warehouse stocks (finished product + raw materials + traveling).
- Process of analysis of industrial transfer costs.
- RETAIL / WHOLESALES
- Assignment of sales targets to the store sales assistant in the Fashion Luxury area. In relation to the geographical region, the process involves both the assignment of top-down targets and bottom-up with an approval workflow
- Collection of sales and certification data, on the Wholesales / Franchisee channel, both through data-entry and import of structured files.
- Master data management process of the sales network. The system allows you to collect and distribute the registry information of the stores belonging to the sales network.
- Collection of final data of contract and certification activities, collected both through integration with management systems and through manual data entry