The system allows to configure the analysis model, defining the semantics of the data and the validity rules, the supplying sources and the data collection and certification workflow in the context and in compliance with the company organization.
During the execution phase of the configured process, PCube guides the user in relation to his / her organizational role, in the census and defined activities, providing the tools to interact with the data itself (import from external sources, manual data entry, pivot, graphs, allocations) and to monitor the execution of the process.
“We realized that companies continue to use EXCEL to manage many important processes,” says CEO, Giulio Meghini. «But all – continues Meghini – is often DESTRUCTURED, with non-certified data and, moreover, the various passages are not managed correctly, causing problems and loss of time.
PCube incorporates the features of the sheet excel in a system that, maintaining the same working methods, offers tools and functionalities that allow to govern these processes while giving, at the same time, a guarantee of persistence of the data and greater efficiency in their management.
Wherever we go, companies want to adopt it because, in a few days, it is possible to manage very complex processes that require a very long time.
The platform can be easily integrated with the main ERP, CRM, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, BIG DATA sources, databases, marketing solutions, etc. For example. we are integrated with SAP, MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX, NAV and CRM, SALESFORCE, STEALTH 400 and STEALTH 3000, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
PCube is designed to support business intelligence systems at the enterprise level in the management of business performance and has already been adopted in various sectors, from fashion & luxury to manufacturing.
PCube is applied in processes where it is necessary to collect data from heterogeneous and distributed as well as exogenous sources, certify and consolidate them according to defined rules, respecting the organizational structure, so as to allow analysis at various levels of detail.
Some application examples are the budgeting and planning process, the collection and certification of sales data, the analysis of margins and, more generally, all those processes often solved through the collection of innumerable Excel sheets, with very few guarantees of validity of the data and little control over the process. The system allows the analysis model to be configured, defining the data semantics and validity rules, feeding sources and the data collection and certification workflow. During the execution of the configured process, PCube guides the user in relation to its organizational role, in the activities surveyed and defined, providing the tools to interact with the data itself (import from external sources, manual data entry, pivot, graphics, allocations) and to monitor the execution of the process.
The model we propose is the implementation of a POC on our cloud platform to let the interested companies feel the strength of our solution.
List of some processes developed with the PCube platform
- Sales & Margin: analysis of the margins of the Company Retail / Wholesale at the Stylecolor / Location level, through the implementation of the rules of the Retail Method, a management / financial strategy that aims to keep margins constant over the months, monitoring the closing data stock and profit in stock
- Logistical marginality: analysis of the marginality of logistics and distribution companies, with details of the data at customer / stylecolor level
- Flow-through Margin: analysis of the margins of the Retail / Wholesale company in terms of production chain, or by calculating the end-to-end margin along the Supply Chain
- Sales Stage: automatic acquisition tool, consolidation and certification of sales of Retail and Wholesale companies, with weekly and monthly scope
- Automatic Recharge: tool that allows you to manage the redistribution of a series of general costs, on the companies of the group, based on parametric allocation criteria and fully parameterizable
- Logistic Cost Tool: application that allows the collection and consolidation of the logistic costs of the various nodes of the organizational structure of the group, using an Excel-like data entry widget, as an alternative to the previous process that involved sending by mail from the various sites of Excel files, which subsequently had to be homogenized and consolidated manually
- Automatic Recharge (Accounting)
Automatic calculation process for chargeback of intercompany costs according to rules defined by the user in the system (eg rules based on sales and / or margins of individual companies, etc.)
- HFM Budget (Accounting)
Budget / forecast lifecycle management process; from the creation of proposals to bargaining with area managers, to final approval.
- Freeze ACCDM (Accounting)
Process of monthly freezing of data related to accounting movements.
- End of month analysis (INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTING)
Process for inventory analysis of warehouses and industrial costs.
- Reserve Analysis (INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTING)
Process of analyzing the devaluation of stock reserves.
- Withdrawals and Gifts (INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTING)
Process for managing warehouse movements relating to withdrawals from the warehouse and gifts, for the purpose of correctly recharging to the cost center.
- Inventory differences (INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTING)
Process of analyzing changes in inventories at industrial cost.
- Deviations (INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTING)
Process for analyzing production cost deviations from the estimated industrial costs.
- Stock (INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTING)
Process of analyzing warehouse stocks (finished product + raw materials + traveling).
- Transfers (INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTING)
Process of analyzing warehouse transfers at industrial cost.
- Stock sales (INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTING).
- Assignment of sales targets to the store sales assistant in the Fashion Luxury area. In relation to the geographical region, the process involves both the assignment of top-down targets and bottom-up with an approval workflow.
- Collection of sales data on the Wholesales channel, both through data entry and import of structured files, and subsequent certification.
- Collection of final data of contract and certification activities with approval workflow, of data collected both through integration with management systems and through manual data entry.
- Master data management process of the sales network. The system allows you to collect and distribute the registry information of the stores belonging to the sales network.